Saturday, February 2

This is so Cool


Stevie and the Jackson 5! Check out those killer backgrounds. And the costumes! Man...

We we're recently messing around of the keyboard and found that you can play the bass in "I Want You Back" with the bass notes in our song "Bedroom Costume." Same key. Pretty cool.

In other news, we totally swear by this stuff:

If yr sicky it helps. If yr trying to sing it helps. It's so good.

We're getting really close to being done with the album! We start the mixing phase on Lincoln's birthday. GET READYYYY.




Love,
Luke///NPSH

3 comments:

Anonymous February 3, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

That tea sounds so good. I want a coat for my sore throat.

Unknown February 4, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

I am IN LOVE with Throat Coat. It is the only reason I have not died from illness in the past day.

Anonymous February 5, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

yayyyyyyyy!!!