Wednesday, July 16

aaah!!!

It's out! GLiStENING PLeASURE, our baby is out in the world! Yessss! Just a quick update... wow things have been moving so fast! Last night at Easy Street was incredible. I've never seen that much energy in a record store before. Thanks to everyone who picked up our album!!! If you would like a copy of your very own and you live in Seattle you can go to most of the local independent record stores and they'll have it. If you're outside of Seattle, you can pick up GP from our myspace page and soon on iTunes etc.

I gotta get to sleep soon because we leave early tomorrow for the first small leg of our tour to the Download Festival in beautiful Mountain View, California! Ahh yeahh!!!
The van is all packed up tight with gear, but my suitcase is still very empty. I'm sure it will be hard to sleep tonight. We'll have some updates from the road if we get a chance. We'll makes some more video blogs too!!!

Alright, gotta go. See you soon!


Luke

3 comments:

TyrannoJack July 17, 2008 at 6:26 AM  

that is so exciting
my tummy is turning juss thinkin bout your excitement.

you are gonna blow everyone you play for!

Anonymous July 23, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

i'm just hearing your music at myspace... and... that's grrrrreat!!! Where can i find the CD in Mexico? is that possible to download it in some store???

Greets
mari0__@hotmail

Unknown July 23, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Just got my copy in the mail today, along with the signed poster. Thanks! I like it so much that I made Glistening Pleasure the "Album of the Month" on my site even before I'd heard the whole thing!