Wednesday, January 21

Important Things



Demetri Martin was my favorite comedian from the time I was 13 to the last time I seriously re-evaluated my favorite comedians list, which was… Probably not since I was 13. There has not yet been a re-evaluation, only an evaluation. So if you look at my hypothetical personal resume of things I like, it will still say:

Favorite Comedian: Demetri Martin

Good news everybody! He finally has his own show. The last I heard (probably a year or more ago) he was casting for a quirky sitcom thing, like Flight of the Conchords style in which his arch nemesis would be an 11 year-old. Clearly the show took a new direction, but it will probably still be great!

It starts February 11th at 10:30 on Comedy Central.
I will watch, will U? (This is how Perez Hilton blogs always end)

3 comments:

Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

I'm watching that ad right now.
And yes I'm going to watch because he's funny.
I'm exited.

. January 22, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Certainly amusing. It actually was quite funny tbh.

but omg lost is back.

Unknown January 26, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

I loved his comedy specials from a few years ago and his magazine articles. He's like Loudon Wainwright crossed with Bob Newhart.

Or something.

I'm also really excited about it since Sarah Silverman Show has recently decided to shit itself. If Dmetri's show doesn't suck, it will totally make up for it! yay! :)