Tuesday, February 3

This is Ka-Blamo!



Go ahead, ask me how excited I am for this album...Really effing excited! A couple of my own BDFs (Best Dudes Forever) and I will be donning our Dude Shirts and doing something dorky to celebrate, for sure. I have been loving on the Lonely Island since a little before they were hired by SNL, and it brings me great joy to see them back in true Incredibad action.

The website launched just a few days ago: http://www.incredibad.com/

So that is what I wanted to share with you all tonight, and in closing I will state that there ain't no party like an S Club party.

xoxo Gossip Claire
P.S. David and I watched Gossip Girl together last night, it was a great episode. David <3's S.

4 comments:

Unknown February 4, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

This water is watery; that's ka-blamo!

Travis February 4, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Thats Ka-blammy!

P.S. I hear David also <3's D. shhh

Anonymous February 8, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

http://katieholmesnews.blogspot.com/

Anonymous February 21, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

As I read this post in your blog....I was listening to "Punch you in the Jeans" on my Ipod. Love it!

-John

(my verification word is "haigment", which is not an actual word. Blogspot lies!)