Sunday, March 15

ARE YOU READY FOR SXSW?

npshwarhol

It is our first time ever at SXSW and first time in the great land of Texas! Austin is supposed to be a rad city. We'll see for ourselves and report back to you. Are you going to SXSW? Oh ya? Maybe we'll see you there...

Wednesday - Spaceland’s Throw Down Party @ Maggie Mae’s 2:00PM
Wednesday (technically Thursday morn) - ASCAP *Official Showcase* @ The Dirty Dog 1:00AM
Thursday - Levi’s Fader Fort 1:30PM
Saturday - SxSeattle @ The Palm Door 3:00PM

More secret shows here and there. + BBQ!!!!





I am excited to try out "on location" twittering and "live pic uploading" for y'all. But if you're at SX with us, you won't need that. See you there/see you here! <3 NPSH

6 comments:

Anonymous March 15, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

twitter is alright or you could just send me postcards.

Sairuh March 16, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

A bit off topic, but I was at one of your shows in my dream last night and I was so giddy with excitement that I was near tears. And then right before you guys came up on stage my alarm went off. It was absolutely horrible.

Anonymous March 16, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

Yes I'm going. I should be there Saturday :D Texas is great. I would know. I've lived here all my life. It's fun fun fun. And Austin is quite rad. And I'm very excited. Will you be preforming and new songs?

Anonymous March 18, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

When will you announce the secret shows?

Anonymous March 18, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

I cant go! :( My passes were stolen to get in. This was my one chance to see u guys here in Texas.

Michelle March 26, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

well i just feel silly now. i see that you had the times and locations posted on the post :S ahahhaha.....eeee...