Friday, March 27

Has Twitter Taken Over? / The Future

Are longform blogs no longer relevant?? Has our collective attention span dwindled to include only what can be summarized in 140 characters? Is this the end of blogs?

It may seem that way, but I won't let that happen. The NPSH blog is an important place for you to come and chill a few times a week, like the after school program keeping an inner city child out of ganglife. We don't want you in a gang, unless it is our gang.

Rest assured, we will have updates from the road as things happen! The Lily tour starts on APRIL 1st! That is so insanely soon. Time has flown hasn't it? Stay tuned for everythang NPSH on our blawg. We'll have some vids, insider stuff, random lame internet crap, you name it. We love y'all. (I feel like I am more entitled to say y'all than I was in the past after visiting Austin, TX last week).

Speaking of that, I have a vid for you of the smallest sliver of a fraction of our adventures at SXSW 2009 coming soon. It still will be a fun view, I hope. Until they make a full video camera on my phone or we have a camera crew following us around, I think it'll be hard to capture all the good moments. We'll make that a goal though. Tech note: I have found that editing MP4 video files in Final Cut Pro realllly sucks. Vid people know what I'm talking about. Any advice? Ditch the Xacti?

Anyway, while we approach this new chapter in NPSH life and our relationship with you, I just want to pause and say thank you. We appreciate you being you and being so cool as to be on this very wild ride with us.

Love y'all.

5 comments:

Pay-Dro! March 27, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

totally, my blog gets NO comments anymore.
so i stopped blogging lol.
plus its just life. new things come up.
and well yes. your entitled to say y'all! much love from TX!

Drew March 27, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

Oh gawd no, twitter is intrusive and blogs you can read at your own leisure. although, i still tweet.. lol

sweatE March 27, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

didnt read too long

Hobbs(Zilla) March 28, 2009 at 2:12 AM  

No! Continue uploading those MP4 videos using Final Cut Pro. What would Ms. Katz think of you dropping skills she spent three/four years teaching you haha.

Mishap April 25, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

Keep Blogging!