Friday, April 24

It is a beautiful day in Seattle! If it's this nice out tomorrow I think I will go for a bike ride. Would you like to come with me?

On the plane back from Toronto they had select episodes of HBO shows you could watch, which I was excited about because I don't get HBO, so I watched Louis CK's special. And then Luke, who was sitting next to me, noticed that I kept laughing (very inappropriate and embarrassing when no one else can hear what you're laughing at ) so he plugged his headphones in too and we watched the rest of it together. Then one of the funniest parts happened to be at just the same time as the drink cart came by and we were laughing semi-hysterically while the nice flight attendant waited for us to be capable of ordering drinks.

This was not the part we had our unfortunately timed laugh at, but I will add it to spice up this blog


I have some laundry to do now. I just wanted to check in with you d00ds! Thanks to everyone who came to see us on the tour, or came to see Lily and happened to like us, or came to see Lily and happened to not like us but are reading out blog for some reason, or didn't get to come see us but totally wanted to! We'll be back and you'll be mozart :)

xo

2 comments:

The Flying Pinto April 24, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

Louis CK is funny...and as a Flight Attendant, I love when people laugh out loud on the plane! It puts me in a good mood, makes me chuckle and lets me know what movies to rent: )

Drew April 24, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

lol. aaw, i loove you claaiiire! and i wanna go on a bikeride!! lol.

and i'm mozart? wasn't aware, thanks for informing me of that....