Wednesday, May 27

I was at Seattle's Folklife Festival on Monday, trying to get my festival-food-party on, and I decided what I wanted was one of those GIANT corndogs. So I looked all over and I thought I had found them because this sign said "Corndog 4.00" and I thought Oh, four dollars, that must be an above average sized corndog and I got in line. But I soon realized this was not the case at all, as multiple people walked away from the stall with completely average sized corndogs! Can you believe this? FOUR DOLLARS FOR A REGULAR SIZED CORNDOG? Suffice to say, I took my business elsewhere. Unfortunately, there were no oversized corndogs anywhere at this festival. In fact I ended up getting undersized corndogs, but for a reasonable price.

Learn from this cautionary tale: don't wait in line for an oversized corndog unless you are sure it is an oversized corndog, because it might be a regular corndog with a ridiculous price.
Very important this festival season.


cordog love via

2 comments:

Ziola May 28, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

I found your website about head shaving. I put together a website to help people figure out if they are losing some hair and are trying to decide to shave their head:

http://shouldishavemyhead.com/

Andrew Ziola

Anonymous June 8, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

You want to talk about overpriced event food/drink how about Sasquatch, $9 for a Coors Light?

PS: loved the dance yet!