Friday, June 5

We played Baltimore for the first time EVER last night. It was awesome! The people were great, and totally ready to dance, and the venue had like two whole floors of backstage, and a very big and clean bathroom, which says a lot about a place.

We are staying in New Jersey for 3 weeks, and sadly but truly there is NOTHING within walking distance where we are. I tried, all I found was car dealerships and mysterious office buildings. And a pool store, but I don't think they will let us test their merchandise.

My roomie Sophia (Merch Girl extraordinaire) and I just woke up 45 minutes ago.


We got some cereal. We were intrigued by "Fruity Cheerios." But they just tasted like Trix, which I don't like very much. Honey Bunches of Oats with Chocolate were the big winners in the best cereal competition.

Now it's off to the grocery store and WASHINGTON DC!!!!!

4 comments:

Sonia June 5, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

lucky
and fruity cheerios are delicious
you just have no taste when it comes to breakfast foods ;)

John June 7, 2009 at 7:23 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
John June 7, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

Caught you guys at DC. Thought your show was fun.

Two things I though you should check out:

1.) Polysics - you guys kind of remind me of this band.

2.) Between to Ferns with Natalie Portman

devyn devyn devyn June 8, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

fruit flavored cereal is always gross in my book.

but whattt?? where in jerz are you staying?
is there at least a 7-11 near your hotel?