Monday, July 6

Summer is for Super Soakers


I thought I had a lot of Super Soakers... This bro has over 269! I recognize so many models in this pic that I used to have. Makes me wanna take a trip to the local Toys R Us and pick up some neon squirty beauties. It used to be an anual summertime thing, but alas not anymore. I think I'm gonna bring it back. Who's with me?? It might be early to say, but I think our Bumbershoot crowd is gonna get SOAKED.

A few of my soakers that I pulled out today:


BONUS:
Questionable Super Soaker

3 comments:

Shay July 6, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

i got old school ones from the 90's that you have to fill every time you squirt it twice and pump after every half squirt.
and i have two of them.
i tiny one for me when i was like 5 and a huge ass one for my older sister.

Anto July 7, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

Haha cool
I want one! =D

JAY AWESOME July 8, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

i like hot girls who are hot.