Monday, August 3

I'm packing for 2 days in L.A. right now. Don't let me forget my toothbrush, it's a very nice one I got from my dentist.

In exactly 2 weeks it will be my birthday. I won't be a teenager anymore, and therefore I will not be allowed to read J-14 magazine anymore. 19 is pushing it as it is.


Lolz I bought that for my friend's birthday, in the grand tradition of buying people J-14 when they are obviously not turning 14, but she's out of town. I hope she doesn't read this and ruin the surprise. We had one on tour and we would try to put the posters against the windows of the van and point frantically at them to get the attention of people on the street, but I don't think anyone ever looked. Maybe one person. But it was endless fun to try!

On the cover of this one it says "#1 Twi-Hard Mag!" and I understand what they're going for there, but I think it sounds a little questionable. If you know what I mean. As in: it sounds dirty.

2 comments:

LAFan32 August 3, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

I hope you rock Twi-hard tomorrow night with the Tings! I can't wait for the show, make this LA thing a regular thing.

creep August 4, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

miss you teenage claire :(