Sunday, September 6

My problem with skittles is that I love the fancy tropical/berry/crazy core/whatever flavors, but not all of them. I hate some of them. And when I eat them alone, it feels wasteful to just not eat them. So I have to subject myself to eating all these hateful flavors before I get to the lovable ones.

Good news everybody, some spirited newcomer to the festival food game is playing by their own rules. You may (or probably will not) recall that I once blogged about the OUTRAGEOUS $4.00 I was expected to pay for a REGULAR SIZED corn dog. But this year at bumbershoot they have--get ready for it--$3.00 corn dogs!!! And the best part is they are right next to some other stand who clearly intended to sell their dawgs for $4.00 but had to doctor their sign in light of the fierce competition.

Luke and I saw The Benson Interruption with Doug Benson at Bumbershoot today, and he said our band name in a joke. I can't really explain the joke, it would be weirdly long and involved to explain it in a way that would make it funny, but it was amazing that he said it! He saw the last 5 seconds of our set.

Goodnight y'alllllll

5 comments:

Anonymous September 7, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

While my best friend and I were sitting on some steps eating dinner at Bumbershoot today saw you waiting in line for that comedy show! We were freaking out just a little bit, haha. Your show on Saturday was AMAZING and you are definitely one of my favorite bands!
Love<3 Jenny

j. d. zissou September 7, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

i remember your corn dog post claire and i was appalled when i heard of the price and size of those corn dogs. i'm happy that you have found decent corn dogs.

Cliona September 8, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

You'd probably pay €5 in Ireland, count yourselves freakin' lucky!

marla September 8, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

i saw you guys on saturday but we couldn't get pictures. (:

Natalie Portman's Shaved Head September 9, 2009 at 2:59 AM  

Aww, we will be back in Seattle! Pictures then!