Tuesday, October 6

"Meet Hot Singles" EP Released TODAY!

Helllooo all our lovely NPSHsters!

We have some exciting news! Our new EP, "Meet Hot Singles" was just released digitally today!

The EP features new versions of ‘Sophisticated Side Ponytail’ and ‘Me + Yr Daughter' that we created with Grammy winning producer John King (he's done Beck, Beastie Boys, Tenacious D, etc). Also on the EP are ‘Mouth Full of Bones’ and our ode to facial hair ‘Beard Lust.’ You can download the EP right now wherever digital tracks are sold!

As you may or may not have noticed, our 2008 album Glistening Pleasure is not available anymore. This is all in preparation for the early 2010 re-release of the album on WARNER BROS. RECORDS! More details on that will follow, but we can say that there will be a least one new surprise nugget on the album. GP2K10!

But for now, it's time to...


MEET HOT SINGLES!

Meet Hot Singles EP!

Download:
iTunes US // Amazon


Thanks for sticking through with us for so long! We couldn't have done it without you. Cheers to a beautiful future together! Love you. Let's get married.

xoxo
Luke, Shaun, Claire, David, & Liam
NPSH

p.s. I know everyone is waiting for Album 2, and rest assured it is on it's way! But don't hold you breath just yet, as it's still in a very prenatal form. We're excited to keep writing. In the meantime: Meet Hot Singles and GP2K10!!!

p.p.s We'll have an update on the name later. We'll see which direction it goes...

11 comments:

alischwartz October 6, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

Ah, should I be referring to you as NPSH furrrealz now? Not going to lie, I got a LIL confused on itunes when I typed in Natalie Portman's Shaved Head and I learned you don't exist anymore.

Abby October 6, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

I agree with Alischwartz. I know it's shorter to write NPSH, but your awesome name is part of the appeal!

And I also agree. Let's get married. :)

Little Hollywood October 7, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

OMGOSH, this means I can change my Facebook status to "engaged"!!

Mishap October 7, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

The EP cover is raaaaaaaaaad.

aaandrew October 7, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

please keep your name natalie portman's shaved head
it's so tasty

Unknown October 7, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

You're going backwards; treading water at best. Release more songs; don't pull them.

andy October 8, 2009 at 2:02 AM  

Ah man, this isn't available in the UK :(

Natalie Portman's Shaved Head October 8, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

we're workin on the UK soon!

what October 9, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

And I can't find anything from you guys in Canada
I cry
EVERY NIGHT
fix it

heavenonearth24 October 10, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

I WANNA MAKE SEX WITH YOUR MUSIC!


Can't wait for the new stuff!!

Fentloozer October 24, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

I love the EP but I hate the shortening of your name. NPSH to Natalie Portman's Shaved Head i prefer the 2nd. All the best of luck.