Sunday, November 8

Talking Cars Pt 1

I don’t know why, but I started looking up to see how many tv shows there are that feature talking cars and I was actually surprised to find there were more than just Knightrider. Of all of the ones I’ve found, here’s one of my favorites.

This was apparently one of the first, if not the first, shows with a talking car. The plot is as follows, some guy was shopping for a used car and while on the lot he heard a car call out his name. It turns out that his deceased mom was some how put into the car. He buys the car and ridiculousness ensues.

According to Wikipedia, in 2002 TV guide put this show as the second worst show of all time, right behind The Jerry Springer Show.

Here's a clip of one of the episodes:



Here's a link to watch the full episodes via youtube

More to come soon

P.S. Sundays were made for hot chocolate and movies. Get on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous November 8, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

why did you start looking up shows with talking cars? you don't know why???? wtf?

Unknown November 8, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

Even better, you can watch the whole series on Hulu. Though I am not exactly sure why you would want to.....

http://www.hulu.com/my-mother-the-car