Sunday, January 24

I Need To Get Better At Blog Titles.

mythbusterspolaroids

I am currently aspiring to get my picture with the Mythbusters. Preferably all at once, but more likely one at a time or in groups. I think it's going to be a long and winding road to track them all down. I photoshopped my head onto the body of a man and many young boys to illustrate this point.

I watched the last third of Apocalypto last night. We turned it on just as someone was getting their heart ripped out and then we couldn't look away. There is a fun built-in game called "spot the real panthers" that I invented. What you do is try to spot the real panthers. Or you can play it opposite and try to spot the fake panthers! I bet this would be a good movie to make a drinking game for. Like every time you say "Oh no!" but it would work the best the first time you watched it.


It was a pretty movie though.
Whenever I think of Mel Gibson I think of (besides the obvious) the Patriot, which we watched in my 7th grade U.S. History class, causing many a young female classmate of mine to print out a picture of Heath Ledger and put it in the front of her binder. RIP
I didn't have room for him on mine. I think it was full up with Hobbits and screen caps of Monty Python movies. Oh and Rivers Cuomo, of course.

It's Sunday Y'all! That means Big <3 Love is on tonight. Here are some comment prompts for you: What is your favorite busted/confirmed myth? What book are reading right now and are you enjoying it? Feel free to comment about anything. I just want to hear the sound of your written voice, please.

4 comments:

Sara January 24, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

I'm Down-Mishna Wolff
so funny/sad/amazing

Unknown January 24, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

I'm reading The Road by Cormac McCarthy. Makes me never want to live through an apocalypse. I think it would be too lonely.

sam January 24, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

:) When is your next seattle concert??

Curly January 24, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

One of my very favorite myths was the giant lego ball. Love the Mythbusters.