Sunday, January 31

No No Notorious

Biggie Smalls may be my favorite MC of all time. He's an amazing story teller, has such a unique swagger, and for better or worse (actually, definitely for worse) he predicted and accepted his own death through two flawless albums.

There are times when all i wanna do is share my favorite Biggie quotes with you guys. But then i realized, how about you guys share your favorite rappers quotes with me!

For some inspiration, here are two of my favorite Biggie quotes:

Juicy - "Birthdays was the worst days
Now we sip champagne when we thirst-ay"

Suicidal Thoughts - "When I die, fuck it I wanna go to hell
Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies"

So whata ya'll got? Lay it on me!!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsT8FaZnzdE

- David

4 comments:

Anonymous January 31, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

i procrastinate way too much because of your blog. i want to know what your favorite films are?

Anonymous February 1, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

ain't no such thing as half-way crooks

you know who else is a black star?

fuck dyin' I hijack a mech
control it with my magical chants so battle advanced
through centuries of hip hop legacy
mega-speed


<<<<----xxxxXXXXxxxx----->>>>

Anonymous February 1, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

PS:

the whole intro to Method Man. Torture mothafuckaz

Rhore February 3, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

Speaking of Juicy, check out this cover this wicked chick did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-nAofzqso0