Thursday, January 14

WHAT ARE YOU WHISPERING ABOUT?!

daycollage

////
I wish I could boycott NBC right now, but I would only be hurting myself, because I love their thursday night line-up so much. **$$$Double 30 Rock tonight!&&&** I would be the only one doing it, so nobody would notice, and I would be hurting Tina Fey, which is the last thing I want to do, ever. And I can't boycott Jay Leno any more than I have been doing for the last 4 months (plus the 17 years he was the host of The Tonight Show) because I never watched The Jay Leno Show (except for one time when Tina Fey was on, in which I was duped because she was only in the last 5 minutes). LE SIGH is all I can say. TV is important to me! It is not a waste of time, it is art, the most important modern art. And the Tonight show is the centerpiece of our collection. Again, le sigh.

Interesting thing I came across while googling something entirely not disney related the other day, there is a tumblr dedicated exclusively to the guy who plays Peter Pan at Disneyland.

So how's your day going? What are you having/Did you have for dinner?

5 comments:

Anonymous January 14, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

does npsh have a tumblr? i would follow that.

Natalie Portman's Shaved Head January 14, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

http://npsh.tumblr.com/

juuuuuuuustin January 14, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

im a having a great day. i had chipotle for dinner then painted with my friend becca.

Abby January 15, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

I feel the exact same way Claire. Leno's a butthead, first he steals the Tonight Show from Letterman, now he's trying to steal it from Conan. You must have seen the beating Jay took on his own show from Jimmy Kimmel last night. It was marvelous.

Anonymous January 15, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

Poor Conan. That situation is just too sad. If Leno wanted to still have his own show then why did he retire? What an ass. I also kinda feel bad for Jimmy Fallon. That would be awkward, like watching your parents fight.
Ah yes, I always say I'm going to hate NBC, but then Thursday nights come around and I laugh my head off. Last night was especially funny. I wish we could have two 30 Rocks every night instead of The Office (I love The Office too, but 30 Rock is more fun).