Wednesday, January 6

What's New in Yahoo Homepage Newsfeed News?

Yet another gem from the Yahoo homepage newsfeed:

A petition to replace the Tom Sawyer Island at Disneyland with THE ISLAND from Lost.

Would that be CrAzY?
Luke and I just FINALLY finished the fifth season of Lost a few days ago.

I can often be found telling people things I learned from the Yahoo homepage newsfeed. And a little overtime-googling led me back to the greatest gem the Yahoo homepage newsfeed ever gave me: 6 Baby Names You Probably Shouldn't Give Your Kid

For you.
xoxo Claire

4 comments:

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

So what did you guys think of the end of season 5. I was quite saddened by the two deaths at the end of the season (I'm trying not to spoil the show for others). And I really hope that Daniel's plan with the bomb doesn't work, but I think it will.

Tyler Eldon Welsh January 6, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

Less than 30 days until the premiere! It's killing me! I just re-watched seasons 1-5 [again] and I find new things every time. It's crazy.

The Spelunkers January 6, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

they already replaced it with "pirate island" which is actually pretty fuckin awesome...

Anonymous January 16, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

hahaha omg yeah, I totally tell people things from the Yahoo frontpage too.. but usually because they're so ridiculous. Like, my "favorite" one was "The Right Way to Eat Chicken Wings -- you're probably doing it wrong".