Monday, February 22

Things are slow in our blog land. That magical place where blogs come from. I am dragging my feet through the chocolatey sludge of my brain to find something to blog about.

>>>

I had a dream last night that I was at a party and a big man brought in a HUGE bottle of alcohol, like novelty size, to celebrate something. But I knew it was poisoned! He started pouring four glasses and I was trying to think of a plan of attack for getting people to not drink it when suddenly Tina Fey (or more likely Liz Lemon) burst in the room and started dropping the glasses of poisoned alcohol on the ground saying "WHOOPS!" very loudly and unconvincingly. It's hard to replicate in real life or especially in a blog, but it was so funny that I immediately woke up and laughed out loud.

I need to eat some thai food leftovers now, before I die of starvation.

7 comments:

Sara February 22, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

I loveeee Liz Lemon. that sounds like an awesome dream. I read The Road (Cormac McCarthy) yesterday so last night I had some terrifying dreams. really good book though.

juuuuuuuustin February 22, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

i lold at that dream

Brian February 22, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

Could it have been Rachael Harris instead? Pretty please?

Remi X February 22, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Hahaha amaaaazing dream.

Thomas Cacom February 23, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

ahahahahah thats funyyyy!

Liefdeskruiden.nl November 25, 2019 at 5:01 AM  

What a freaking thing.

Liefdeskruiden November 25, 2019 at 5:01 AM  

Voor vagina eitjes..