Friday, February 12

The Ugly Cake & Topher Grace


>>>>

I love this cake. A bold choice, the brown on white frosting. And what is that? A dog? A dragon? Most likely it is Falkor from Neverending Story, a little of both in my opinion. I love "ugly cakes."

I'm trying to think of something interesting to tell you about. I am only coming up with lots of small not-so-interesting things.

Here's something not so interesting, why has Topher Grace never been as awesome since he left That 70's Show? I think I know the answer, it lies in his locks, or lack there of. It's because he cut his hair.

topher

Don't be a hero, Topher. Grow your hair out again.
I don't know why I said that, I don't know why having short hair would make you a hero. If anything it's the opposite.

Luke_Leiasml

4 comments:

L.T. February 12, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

While the show was still in its prime I remember reading some interview or something about that haircut being the thing he was most insecure about. But believe me, I am with you. Just, good luck convincing him.

Natalie Portman's Shaved Head February 12, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

Yeah, it's sad. He wore a wig for the last 2 seasons. I have no idea what season that picture is from so it may very well be a wig. OH WELL.

Curly February 12, 2010 at 10:58 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curly February 12, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

I love ugly cakes too! They have a bunch of them on cakewrecks.com, with pretty funny commentary. And a book! P.S. Claire, your posts might be my favorite. No offense guys. :)