Monday, March 1

Happy Birthday Late Night With Jimmy Fallon!!!

Apparently it is Late Night with Jimmy Fallon's birthday tomorrow! I wasn't keeping track. 1 year old. I think he's doing a great job. To celebrate, I bet lots of great things will happen on his show this week, including this tonight:


robertisbothered.com

I am glad Jimmy didn't have to be moved all the way to 1:05. That would have sucked. We can thank Conan for that I guess. Of course, it also sucks that Conan doesn't have a show anymore.... Yeah NBC, I haven't forgotten, don't try to fool me with those commercials for The Tonight Show actin' like nothing happened! We were all there. Except for babies born in the last 3 weeks.

Now here is a picture of two of my best friends in the studio audience on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon:



Guess which ones they are...

1 comments:

Anonymous March 12, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

there is not one thing funny about jimmy fallon