Thursday, February 7

Howdy Dudes!

Girls can be "dudes" too right? Let's pretend so.

David and I are in the studio right now doing technical stuff. It's long and boring, but very necessary. You know how it is. DO WORK, SON. We're getting so close.

Meanwhile, here I am on my computer looking at youtubes. Its like television for your computer, am I right!? It's great. I am so into this girl:

Her name is Lykke Li. I should give credit to Claire for finding her. This song is amazingly slick 'n' cool and I really dig her little moves. I guess she is from Sweden. Like that's any surprise these days.... so much good stuff is coming from there nowadays. I really wanna go to Sweden. And everywhere!

Stay fresh, my vegetables.

Love///Luke

4 comments:

Erik Stinson February 8, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

she's crazy, at least

Anonymous February 9, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

aaactually credit goes to me for finding her in a night club performing during a pbj dj seshh
llllove

Anonymous February 9, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

i think the proper term is "dudette" :)

Nilina February 29, 2008 at 11:57 PM  

Thank you for introducing me to her!!!! The song reminds me of Roisin Murphy's "Primitive" and her movements are a lot like Roisin's too! SO seeing her at SXSW!!!!