Monday, November 3

Coming 2 u Live and Direct

Happy November everyone. Are the leaves changing colors? They certainly are here in Seattle. Aussie friends, how is spring?

Well let me tell u, we are more excited about getting our groove on with you lolcats in these fine cities coming up very soon in November!!!!!!!!!
















We're so excited to be back in SF, PDX, and Seattle! And pumped to see everyone in Sacramento and Missoula for the first time. One time we stayed in a hotel in Missoula and there were a bunch of majestic paintings of cliffs and hang gliders and such, not unlike this picture here. Who knew that was a big thing? Pretty cool if you ask me.

See you sooooon!


3 comments:

Anonymous November 3, 2008 at 11:54 PM  

me + my friends are hella hella stoked for the SF show! been countin down the dayz for weekz

Natalie Portman's Shaved Head November 4, 2008 at 1:20 AM  

that's rad! me + my band are hella stoked for the SF show. we've been counting down the dayz for weekz!!!!!!!

Unknown November 6, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

omfgz0r! i was hallucinating elvis, hawaii to las vegas for the SF show!%#&