Saturday, November 28

Fox Love


So I was listening to the Fantastic Mr. Fox soundtrack today (delightful film!) and a song came on by Nancy Adams called "Love" that triggered an extreme reaction in my brain, like I was so familiar with this song from another time in my life... a simpler time... childhood. A google search revealed the reason why:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Jf1P9wKIg

Ah yes, fox love. Very clever of Mr. Anderson to put this knowing wink of a song in the film. Go see it! So charming.

-Luke

2 comments:

J November 28, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Is it linked to the fact that Lovefoxx (Fox Love <=> Lovefoxx) announced a forthcoming 3rd CSS album? :)

Unknown November 29, 2009 at 6:42 AM  

Such powers of observation!

I too greatly enjoyed this film. So wildly funny, way more so than I was expecting. I wish it could have been longer.